YouTube has recorded an increase in both creators and viewers over the years. With this increase, some channels amass more views than others simply based on the type of videos uploaded. Some of them are:
- Music Videos: These videos have replay value and since every rewatch is considered a new view, music videos usually have a lot of views.
- Product Reviews and Unboxing Videos: Everyone trusts what a customer says about a product over what the brand says. Review videos are now major factors influencing people’s purchasing decisions.
- How-To Videos: YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google. People watch instructional videos once to get the whole idea of the activity and then again following the process step by step.
- Beauty and Skincare Videos: The beauty industry is a booming one so it’s no surprise that videos sharing tips and hacks about beauty and skincare get a lot of views.
- Vlogs: People like to know what goes on in the lives of others. It’s why reality TV shows are popular. The same applies to vlogs which gives you a closer look at the daily lives of people or specific experiences.
More: 15 Types of YouTube Videos That Are Most Viewed in 2022
Get to know the 15 Most Viewed Type of YouTube Videos in 2022.