The quality of your YouTube videos has a direct influence on the number of views you will get. There are lots of video editing apps you can use to produce better quality videos but the best video editing apps for YouTube are:
- Adobe Premiere Pro: This video editing software is used by a lot of people in the industry. It has a lot of advanced features which give room for flexibility while editing. It’s a subscription-based service with a 30 days free trial and can be used on both Windows and Mac.
- Final Cut Pro: It’s a paid professional video editing app. It has particular specifications for your desktop when it comes to processing power and disk space.
- WeVideo: This is an online video editor you can use on both your phone and desktop. There is a free version of the service but the subscription-based service gives you access to more features.
- iMovie: This is a free video editing app that can only be used on Mac and IOS devices. It has features like color grading, green-screen effect, narration, and much more.
- Shotcut: It is a free video editing platform that works on Mac, Windows, and Linux. It has a good range of video, audio, and special effects features.