Guest Post Submissions
If you want to write for us, you’ve come to the right place. Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about our topic requirements, submission guidelines, and what happens after your guest post is accepted for publication.
- Submissions must meet the TubePro content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Topics allowed are: Technology, Internet, AI, YouTube and other Social Media Marketing, Electronics related to the other topics (i.e. tablets, smartphones, smart devices, etc).
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can only have 1 self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article or to your site or to any social media channel. You can link to other relevant articles from the TubePro blog that may add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit-related sites, etc. aren’t allowed.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- The article must be unique, original, and have useful content. It must not be duplicate content published on a website already or plagiarised in any way.
- It’s written in proper English. Grammar matters. Make sure that your article has crisp, native English wording and proper punctuation. Articles missing commas, display capitalization mistakes, or are high in grammatical errors will be rejected.
- It’s formatted well. We do not accept articles that are poorly formatted.
- SEO practices aren’t heavy-handed. Keep keywords under 1.5 percent. Unnatural-sounding keyword stuffing will be removed.
- Affiliate links aren’t allowed.
- It will require to pass a Plagiarism check to guarantee it is unique.
- It will be required to pass an AI detection Tool.
If approved it will be posted within 72 hours of approval and needs to follow the guidelines.
We currently allow guest posts submissions for $50 (each article). You can submit your article and proceed to payment through the “Submit” button below.
For only a brand mention link, the price is $25. You can submit it here.